Please note that this link to an external page was recommended by the Playlist author. All content on the externally linked site is the responsibility of that site’s authors. The publisher has not checked the external site for professional or medical accuracy and does not take responsibility for any content accessed via this link. Verification of the external site’s medical content is the user’s responsibility.
- Thieme Primary Exam Board Review Titles
- E-BookSource: Section I. Questions and Answers. In: Hanna A, ed. Neurosurgery Primary Examination Review: High Yield Questions, Answers, Diagrams, and Tables. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2018.Comment: Six hundred multiple choice single best answer Q&A for primary exam preparation. Includes two comprehensive sample exams of 60 questions each.
- E-BookSource: Neuroanatomy. In: Shaya M, Gragnanielllo C, Nader R, ed. Neurosurgery Rounds: Questions and Answers. 2nd Edition. New York: Thieme; 2017.Comment: Short answer Q&A written for medical students and junior residents.
- E-BookSource: Questions. In: Shaya M, Gragnanielllo C, Nader R, ed. Neurosurgery Practice Questions and Answers. 2nd Edition. Thieme; 2016.Comment: Random multiple choice single best answer Q&A intended for primary exam preparation.
- E-BookSource: Anatomy and Physiology. In: Kranzler L, Hobbs J, ed. The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2016.Comment: Short answer Q&A with references to Greenberg 8th edition.
- E-BookSource: I Questions. In: Birinyi P, El Tecle N, Marvin E, Zamora C, Prayson R, Elbabaa S, Pierson M, Huynh K, ed. The Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Preparation Book: Illustrated Questions and Answers. 1st Edition. New York: Thieme; 2016.Comment: Multiple choice single best answer Q&A organized by specialty. One 375 Q&A sample primary exam.
- E-BookSource: 1A Neurosurgery—Questions. In: Alleyne C, Woodall M, Citow J, ed. Neurosurgery Board Review. 3rd Edition. New York: Thieme; 2015.Comment: Multiple choice Q&A, both single best answer and matching. Organized by specialty. Intended for primary exam preparation.
- E-BookSource: Introduction. In: Gasco J, Nader R, ed. The Essential Neurosurgery Companion. 1st Edition. Thieme; 2012.Comment: Short answer Q&A. Most detailed breakdown of specialties.
- Web SiteSource: https://www.abns.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Final-2016-ABNS-Content-Outline.pdf